• EN
Course Registration

Course Registration


Expand All
When do I need to register for courses?

Students can register online prior to their arrival in Hong Kong. The exact date will be shown on your admission letter.

Can I make changes after course registration?

Yes, you can change your course selection during the add/drop period after arrival.

What can I do if a course I wish to take is full?

You can change to other courses during the add/drop period. You should note that registration for all courses is done on a first-come-first-served basis while you need to fulfill the minimum credit requirement, which is 12. Therefore, it is important to have as many alternative courses as possible to increase your chance of registering.

Can I enrol in a course that has a prerequisite?

Yes, but you may be required to provide proof (such as a transcript, course syllabus, etc) of an equivalent prerequisite to the course instructor, with enrolment subject to the instructor’s approval.

I do not need to transfer the credits back to my home institution. Do I still need to fulfill the minimum credit requirement?

Yes, in order to maintain your full-time student status, you MUST take at least 12 credits. Otherwise, your exchange study at EdUHK could be terminated.