Visa Application & Insurance

Visa Application & Insurance

Training Visa

Please note that each student-teacher must have a training visa before his/her arrival to Hong Kong.  The training visa is only applicable for training purposes, i.e. not for study purposes.

Prospective student-teachers must apply for a valid training visa through GAO if they are to join the programme.

How to apply

  1. Complete Part A of the Visa Application Form (ID992A) affixed with a passport-sized photo. Please read through A Guidebook for Entry for Training in Hong Kong prepared by the Hong Kong Immigration Department
  2. A copy of your passport info page containing your personal details, dates of issue and expiry.
  3. A copy of your financial proof in English. It can be a letter issued by your bank or bank statement, payroll slips, documents for your loan and welfare, income proof of your sponsor, scholarship, etc.
  4. Please read through the Personal Information Collection Statement and Privacy Policy Statement. Please submit the ORIGINAL statement with your signature.
  5. A Transcript of studies issued by your home institution.

Necessary documents should be sent to Global Affairs Office (GAO) by courier before a specific deadline. GAO will then submit the application to the Hong Kong Immigration Department for approval. It normally takes around six to eight weeks to process a visa application. Once granted, an e-Visa will be sent to you via email.

There is a non-refundable and non-transferrable fee for student visa application. Payment should be settled by credit card once you are accepted.

We Would Love To Hear From You

Do you have
any enquiries?

Contact Us
Scroll To Top
Help Contact