The Fitness Introductory Course is designed to help participants learn the proper use of equipment inside the fitness room. After completing the course, participants can register as users of the EdUHK Physical Fitness Room.
|Student Class - 06||10 Oct 2023 (Tue)||3:30pm-5:30pm||Fitness Room, Block E||$20|
|Student Class - 07||10 Oct 2023 (Tue)||5:30pm-7:30pm|
|Student Class - 08||
26 Oct 2023 (Thur)
|Student Class - 09||26 Oct 2023 (Thur)||5:30pm-7:30pm|
Application Form: https://eduhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpFUAXad0rljBRk
Application Deadline: 5 days before the start date of the course
- Only full-time students and staff are eligible for enrolment.
- A limited quota for each course will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants should wear appropriate sportswear and attend the class punctually.
- A confirmation email will be sent to successful applicants 5 days before the start date of the course. Applicants who do not receive notifications may assume their applications unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants should settle the payment to confirm the enrolment within the payment period. Failure to do will be nullification of your eligibility for admission. All fees paid will not be refunded.
- The course fees are non-refundable.
- The Student Affairs Office reserves the right to make the final decision.