Greetings from the Career Development Service of the Student Affairs Office!
The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) is excited to announce that the EdUHK Career Fair 2023 (Fair) will be held from Mid-February to March 2023, at EdUHK’s Taipo Campus. This Fair includes booth exhibitions and career development training sessions and workshops, which aim to connect leading employers with over 10,000 EdUHK students. Students can also obtain recruitment information by meeting with employers from the Education, STEM, NGOs, Government, and Business fields!
The Career Fair will be held between mid-February and March 2023 with both in-person (20 – 24 March) and virtual events available for employers to indicate their preferences. Employers are also welcome to attend both in-person exhibitions and virtual events, depending on availability.
Date: 20 to 24 March 2023 (Mon - Fri)
• Education-related organisations, NGOs & STEM organisations (20 to 22 March 2023)
• Non-Education related organisations (23 to 24 Mar 2023)
Set Up Time: 11:00
Event Time: 12:00 to 16:00
Venue: EdUHK Campus, Taipo
Date: Mid-February to March 2023
Online career activities: Recruitment Talk, Workshop and industry talk, Job posting & CV collection
· Free of charge
· Employers can indicate a preference for the date of participation, and yet they will be assigned ONE of the event days for the in-person Exhibition.
· EdUHK reserves the right to decline any application for the EdUHK Careers Fair 2023.
· Please note that the university will impose certain precautionary policies against COVID-19 at the Fair, details will be sent to confirmed exhibitors in due course.
Benefits for employers
- The Fair will be a free platform for various organisations to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates
- Raise brand awareness in Hong Kong through all our media channels
Benefits for students
- Get access to hot jobs (full-time, part-time, internships) from sectors including Education, STEM, NGOs, Government and Business Fields.
- Visit more than 100 career booths and participate in career talks and job search skills sharing sessions.
- Network with leading industry professionals through live Q&A sessions at the talks.
- The opportunity to interact directly with employers about job opportunities will be offered at in-person* or virtual booths.
*Subject to the latest development of the COVID-19 epidemic situation in Hong Kong
Registration for exhibitors
Corporate registration is now open on a first-come first-served basis. Connect with over 10000 students in various activities including in-person exhibitions, recruitment talks and online activities to share company information, industry knowledge and job opportunities.
Please click HERE or complete the registration form for registration by 31 December 2022
To learn more about our previous Careers Fair, please click the following video.