Peer Mentoring Programme is designed to facilitate new students’ university life adjustment. Senior students will serve as Peer Mentors to accompany new students and provide necessary support during the first semester of their university studies.
Who are Peer Mentors?
Peer Mentors are EdUHK full-time students from undergraduate and higher-diploma programmes who:
- attained satisfactory academic performance;
- have reasonable knowledge and/or experiences in campus; and
- demonstrate positive attitudes and genuine desire to be helpful and empathetic.
What do Peer Mentors do?
- Welcome new students during Orientation Day (Aug)
- Organize activities
- Share ulife tips to new students
- Assist new students' adaptation to ulife
How can I apply to become a Peer Mentor?
Deadline for open recruitment: 14 May 2023 (Sun)
Announcement of result: by 25 May 2023 (Thu)
Recognitions for Peer Mentors?
- ELAT record in Category C: Contribution to the University and Student Organisations
- 3 hall points under Section D: Current University Representation & Leadership Role in Student Organization (for Hall Admission Exercise 2024/25)
- E-certificate of participation
Follow us on Instagram:
我們的Peer Mentors | We are Peer Mentors | Video Series
Student Advising Team
Student Affairs Office