The Scheme aims to provide means-tested financial assistance to eligible full-time students who are studying in Self-funded programme. Financial assistance is provided in the form of grant and/or loan. The grant is to cover tuition fees and academic expenses. The loan is for living expenses and is interest-bearing at 1.0% per annum chargeable from the commencement of the repayment period which begins upon a student’s graduation or leaving the University.
- Be registered as a full-time student;
- Aged 30 or below;
- Take up a recognised Self-funded undergraduate programme; and
- Have the right of abode in the HKSAR or have resided or have had your home in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years prior to the commencement of the programme.
- Online Application
- Guidance Notes
- Course Coding Sheet (Degree Programme)
- Course Coding Sheet (Top-up Degree Programme)
- Common Mistakes in Completing Application Forms
- Video for FASP applications provided by SFO (Starring by 農夫)
23 September 2023 (New students)
For details, please refer to here.